Anti-Spam and Ethical Marketing Policy
MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG, INC. (MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG) encourages you to use our service and software as long as you abide by the Terms of Service and MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG prohibition on spamming and unethical and software marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms of Service and MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG Anti-Spam and Ethical Marketing Policy (“Policy”).
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG computer system.
- Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting other’s email addresses from the MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
Violations of our Terms of Service or this Universal Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG account and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, clubs, posts, home pages, and profiles. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG computer systems. MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG computer systems will use or cause to be used servers located in Florida. Any unauthorized use of MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG computer systems is a violation of the MYKIDSCOUNTY.ORG Terms of Service, Universal Anti-Spam and Ethical marketing Policy, and certain federal and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.) and § 668.60 et seq. of the Florida Statutes. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Please report violations of this Universal Anti-Spam and Ethical Marketing Policy to: firstname.lastname@example.org